Friday, June 11, 2010

First?!


Why hello there, and welcome to my blog! If you're reading this, odds are you're at least vaguely interested in art, which is going to be to your advantage because that's what this blog is all about!

Art-wise, I plan to post all kinds of things here, such as studies, sketches, finished works, works in progress and pretty much anything else that's worth posting.

However, it's not just going to be a blog for posting art, but also for learning art. I plan to use this blog to document all kinds of things I might learn relating to art, and then use it to share them with you. So not only will it record my own progression as an artist, but it will also provide valuable knowledge that you can apply to your own artistic journeys.

And, occasionally, it will also just be a place to spew the events of my life all over whoever can be bothered to read it.

That being said, I hope you enjoy yourself if you decide to stick around! I look forward to all the potentially awesome things that may come about because of it!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment