Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm on a rampage



 Arts!!! Here's some more stuff that I've been working on, not as much as last post but I spent a lot of this week working on presentation stuff so there were less draws.
But anywho, this first one is the final piece for our honors assignment, which was to do an editorial illustration, the article was about a death row warden. Pretty gnarly stuff, this is my first finished oil illustration and I'm actually quite happy with how it turned out! Finally starting to figure out how to apply my digital color skills to oils, which is what bothered me so much about them before. Funtimes, looking forward to doing more!

Then here's another couple fashion designs for our pop culture assignment; I'll probably rework the last one a little bit cause it's not much design past what the romans had already done, but I like how the 3rd one came out. The first is probably still my favorite though, looking forward to painting these up.

And then this is just a sketchbook doodle that turned out pretty fun that I'd like to paint up if I ever get some free time (lol).

And lastly here's another surfacing assignment, we all had to work on our flesh balls (lol, the second). It was a lot of fun though, good study for sure, lots of subtlety to try and capture. Need moar practice!







Aaaand that's all folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment