Thursday, July 12, 2012

Besketchings!

Good golly, it's been a downright while since I updated, things have been crazy busy lately! I've been working on a project that I'm really excited to share but it's still NDA for now, so hopefully soon I can start showing stuff! In the meantime, here's all the new stuff that's been mulling about waiting to get posted!

Here's two are figure paintings done in Ron Lemen's figure construction class, pretty happy with how they turned out! 

And these are a set of figure drawings done from pixelovely, gotta keep the ol' drawing arm in practice!


Some various portrait studies from movie stills, around 20 or 30 minutes each, except for the top middle which was probably a couple hours.


And lastly, anyone remember this guy? He's the first part of a very lengthy series I want to do that I'll probably spread out over the coming months to gauge my progress in terms of drawing, dynamic posing and design. Props if you recognize him!

And that's all for now! More to come, and more frequently! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. It's a peasant from Warcraft! Where are my props?

    And nice work, Jon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vincent is the winner! Here are your props:

      http://www.tonymcnicol.com/blog/archives/props.jpg

      Please allow 6-8 decades for delivery! Congratulations!

      Delete