Thursday, July 14, 2011

Workshop and Sketches

Hot diggity dog an update! I've been super busy with everything lately and haven't had much time to update, which will probably be the case for the next couple weeks while the TAD workshop is going on, and after that normal daily posting will resume and I'll try to update as much as I can in the meantime.

I'll try and talk a bit about the workshop in later posts when I have more time to update, cause so far it's been awesome, there's a ton of great people here and as always the information the instructors are presenting is great. We've had crits, lectures and demos from John English, George Pratt, Ted Kinsella, Andrea Wicklund from Valve, Brent Watkinson, Anita Kunz, Francis Vallejo, Jon Foster, Marshall Vandruff, and Ron and Vanessa Lemen so far with plenty more on the way. Maybe when I've got more time I'll take a week to just recap what went on during the workshop, we'll see. Below is a pic of Vanessa Lemen starting an oil demo.
















And since it's nice to see some art on art blogs, here's some of the things I've been up to lately. Some sketches from life drawing and imagination, which I'm feeling very happy with, I think my drawing is taking a turn for the better.






















Hope ya dig it, have a good one! Regular updates shall return soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment