Saturday, February 19, 2011

Updating daily!


Last post in June, eh? Well that's no good! It's time to get these socks-a-rockin, so starting today this blog and my CA sketchbook will be updated daily! I'll be posting finished work, WIP, sketches, and studies from TAD. I also want to include content other than my own art, so every now and then there will be mini-tutorials, tips, inspiration from artists who actually know what they're doing, and whatever else manages to find its way in here!

SO, between the last update and now I went through my first semester at TAD. It was quite possibly the best thing ever, so much good info was thrown at us about every art-related topic you could imagine, everyone improved exponentially in just 6 months. We've now begun our second semester and things are looking just as good and better. I'll be posting a lot of my studies here, and talk about some of the things I'm learning as well.

But enough yammering, here's some of the highlights of the work I did for TAD and a few personal works, click any of the images to view them larger.
Hope ya dig, enjoy your weekend, and seeya tomorrow!



Above, TAD poster assignment for Composition 1 class.

Oil pick-out painting for Head Painting class.


Abstract composition studies from masters for Composition 2.



Ideal studio drawing for Linear Perspective.

Cast drawing for Light & Form.

Prud'hon master copy for Light & Form.

Figure drawings for Figure 1.



Franklin Booth master copy for Media 1.

Nicolai Fechin master copy for Media 1.

Still life study, personal work.

Born of Passion, personal work.

No comments:

Post a Comment