Monday, May 30, 2011

Trading Card Illustration preview

Here's a little snippet (I know, enough with the snippets gosh), of another school project, a card illustration for something you probably know, but I can't say what until Friday at which time I'll post the whole thing.

This is still pretty WIP, needs a lot more polish, but I think it's gonna end up being one of my better illustrations.

And I promise I'll stop posting in snippets soon, it's just that we're working on all our finals in TAD now which are huge projects that we've been working on for months, so I don't have as much small-but-finished stuff to post. So *hopefully* I'll have some big and awesome images to post in the coming weeks when they're all finished, and then it will be break, and I will actually get some sleep.

1 comment:

  1. So far looks great

    waiting to see this being finished :)

    ReplyDelete