Friday, June 3, 2011

Vanquish the Evil

Here's the final illustration of the snippet I posted a couple days ago! It's for a special TAD assignment, to create an illustration for the WoW TCG, based on one of three scenarios that were provided in the brief.

This particular one is of a Draenei Priest striking down a Flesh Giant in Icecrown. I got a lot of fanjoy out of this since my main for quite a while was just like this, haha. But what's really exciting is that the senior AD at Blizzard is coming in next week to review all the pieces, so I'm excited (and somewhat terrified) to hear what he'll say. It's an awesome opportunity either way though, and I had a blast doing it. It's gotten me super excited for next semester as well, when we're getting in to our majors and will start worldbuilding!

So yeah, hope ya dig it, have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. Green Roc here!

    Abrahams-Darrowmere (via Customer Service forums for WoW) says:
    Tell him I said that he did an AWESOME job with that. =)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2593005366?page=9#166

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job man, it's an awesome job, good luck with the guy coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch, Green, Indirectly-Abrahms, and M Nolan! 'Tis much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete