Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dark Elf Sorceress + Video!

Just a speedpainting done out of a need for some not-homework and fantasy sparkles, plus I got the Cataclysm soundtrack (which is soooo good) and it gave some srs inspiration. Due to Cataclysmness, my original plan was to do a Night Elf Mage, hence the purple skin, but I didn't really have any plan or reference for this so the armor ending up being more sinister and it turned in to a dark elf. That's what happens when you don't do thumbnails.


It's not the greatest composition and my figure drawing skills still need work, but for a quick sketch I'm pretty happy with it, and it was fun which was the main goal. I'mma try to do more of these quick paintings, maybe one every week or something just to avoid getting over-homeworked. Funtiems!

Also, here's a video of the process! Hope ya dig!

No comments:

Post a Comment