Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Figure Drawing - 8-23-11

Here's some figure droarings for today. We had Eva Strangelove as our model for this session which was pretty cool. I tried a bit of a different approach and tried to be more analytical and observant, trying to describe as much as possible with very simple forms. Overall I think it was quite helpful and resulted in some pretty decent drawings; as fate would have it the easel I chose ended up being directly behind the light source so until the very last pose there was no pretty form for me to get caught up in rendering, I should probably take that easel more often. : P

So yeah, not much to say about 'em, just hu$tle and grind time. Gotta keep pushing so I can draw these dern things from imagination.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment