Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Portrait & Orthograph

Here's some schoolwork from today, a quick oil painting based off of a sculpture for Figure Painting class with Jon Foster, and a WIP of a Diablo 2 Druid orthograph for Entertainment Design class with Jason Manley and Ron Lemen. It's pretty awesome, exciting and terrifying to be getting in to our majors after foundations year, though I'm still gonna be learning forever it seems like I have enough knowledge that I can no longer use a lack of knowledge as an excuse for low quality work. I think I'll hold my work more accountable now because of it, which is a scary and exciting thing cause it's exciting to see that I can produce better stuff, but scary that there's no hiding anything to try and cover up a job poorly done, I think it's gonna bring some serious discipline in to my life and workflow. We shall see what the next year and a half brings!

Hope you have a good one, and keep doin whatever it is you need to do to get where you want to be!






No comments:

Post a Comment